Saturday, September 27, 2014

Whirlwind...whew...puff


The past month has been a whirlwind of activity.  My husband and I finished our kitchen remodel.  Our middle child started college and our oldest child is preparing to get married, soon.  School has been very busy also.  Along with all the things that librarians have to do there are new kindles to check out to students, as well as Chromebooks and the coordination of three computer labs.  I'm teaching one high school class this year and since I haven't taught high school in 4 years, I feel like a new teacher and believe me when I tell you, I'm making some of the same mistakes I did 21 years ago.  Much thoughtful reflection has taken place this weekend.  I think I have a plan.

I love my crazy life.  However, I look forward to long winter evenings, hot chocolate and a good book.


No comments:

Post a Comment