Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Revisiting Old Friends... Library Style

There has been a resurrection of interest in a set of books in our school library.  That series is the Magic Treehouse books by Mary Pope Osbourne.  I've learned that there are definitely trends in the library, just like fashion, home decorating, etc. everything that comes around, goes around and then comes around again.  Mary Pope Osbourne has been writing these books for about 20 years and at last count I had there are 52 of them.  I can say that because I just finished ordering the ones our library didn't have so that we would have all of them.  I have read a few of them, but I'm going to read them again and my goal is to read them in order.  Some kids say that makes a difference.  Some kids say it doesn't matter.  I'm on a quest to decide for myself.  So Dinosaurs in the Dark... Here I come!  



And, I'm not stopping until I get to Soccer on Sunday!

51MwDPOdxcL._SL500_AA300_.jpg


Enjoy this interview with Mary Pope Osbourne.









No comments:

Post a Comment