Monday, October 19, 2015

Fall Favorites for the Library



Today I visited my favorite store.  Shout out to Barnes and Noble!  Of course, I headed to the children's section to look for Fall books to read to the little ones in the library.  I have several. But, can you really have too many?  I took advantage of their sale to pick up two new books.  The first is Click, Clack, Boo!  A Tricky Treat by Doreen Cronin and Betsy Lewin.  Can Farmer Brown muster the courage he needs to get through the holiday he hates the most? I'm looking forward to sharing this with the Kindergarten and First Grade.  


Another new book I purchased was Llama Llama Trick or Treat by Anna Dewdney.  I know the Preschool class will love this one.  



My most favorite, favorite Fall book of all time is Too Many Pumpkins by Linda White and Megan Lloyd.  Here is a link to that book being read aloud.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment