Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Teachers Write

Throughout the summer I have been reading.  However, this week I began a new learning adventure.  I began participating in "Teachers Write."  This is summertime writing place for teachers to improve the craft of writing.  Each day has a topic and the writer can choose whether or not to share.  So far, I've been sharing.

The author's blogs that I have learned about include Kate Messner's and Nora Baskin's.  Both of these authors write for elementary and middle school audiences.  Kate Messner also has a book about helping students edit.  I have ordered that and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival.

It's July 8th and there is only one month left until I'm officially back in the library.  Although, I know I'll be there before then.  Around the first of August I'll be getting anxious.

No comments:

Post a Comment